Best Chainsaw Helmet – Guide and Reviews
Chainsaws are a very useful tool. You can use it for cutting trees, making out pieces of wood in the forests, or you can also use these to trim the bushes and for various other purposes. While operating the chainsaws, you need to wear some protection to make yourself safe from the debris that is flying while the cutting procedure.
For this purpose, the Chainsaw protective helmets are manufactured to safeguard the human body while usage of such cutting tools. There are many types of chainsaw helmet systems available in the markets that have numerous exceptional features. You can choose these protective masks according to your need and demand.
Best Chainsaw Helmet - Comparison
6.5 x 9.2 x 12
12 x 6.5 x 9.5
8 x 9.5 x 12
12 x 9 x 6.5
10 x 10 x 10
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Chainsaw Helmet
While buying any protective chainsaw system, you need to ponder upon the key elements that you to need to look for in the protective helmet systems.
Buying these protections and safety helmets without any knowledge or information will only waste your time and money. So it is better to get some info before buying this kind of stuff. Some essential things are as under:
Colour of The Helmet
The color of the protective helmets may appear to be only an extreme pointlessness to numerous, yet as a general rule, the color of the helmet acquires an essential part in real work site settings.
A light colored protective helmet, particularly a one with white color, is preferable prepared to reflect heat over than the best chainsaw helmet with a darker shading. Another favorable point in utilizing a light-colored system is that it makes locating colleague simple in conditions that are not that sufficiently bright.
Type of Helmet
Several types of helmets are available in the market. These include the hard helmet, ratchet helmets, helmets with a torch and ventilated hard helmets. The choice of helmet solely depends on upon the type of work that you are performing. Before buying the chainsaw helmet, you need to know what kind of helmet is required.
Comfort Level and Fitness
These two factors are the key to buying the best kind of helmet for you. While buying the safety helmets try them and check the adjust ability according to the size of your head. If you think you are not feeling comfortable in the helmet, then you must not buy such a helmet because while working your comfort is much more important.
Best Chainsaw Helmet Reviews
The following are some of the recommended best chainsaw helmet which I have researched on and certified as good for your Chainsaw.
While working with a chainsaw, you need to wear some protection, because it will safeguard you from the flying debris in the air.
Whether you are operating it in your backyard or some forest for cutting and trimming services, the Husqvarna ProForest Chainsaw Helmet are the best for your safety.
The chainsaw owners tend to buy the Husqvarna helmet system because of its affordable price and exceptional features. The whole package consists of hard helmet, a face screen, ear protectors, neck cover or neck protector and has an adjustable head size. It is efficient and cheap.
- It has a UV protected hard helmet and has a changeable six point suspension, which makes it a stand out amongst all the other models.
- The hearing protectors can absorb the sound up to 25 dB. These are much comfortable and don’t hurt your ears while you wear the helmet.
- It also includes a neck protector, a face screen and an adjustable hitch depth, which is very useful. The helmet is mostly of orange color.
- It is manufactured according to the ANSI Z89.1-2003 standards, and is the safest protective cap for the workers, while they are using the chainsaw.
- The orange color is added to the model for increased safety and improving its UV quality.
- The metal mesh visor makes it even more protective as compared to other safety helmets available.
For the professional workers who work in the forests for cutting down trees and other trimming and cutting services need protection and safety from any contingency while they are working.
Workers can protect themselves while using the chainsaws, axes, or any other tool using different protective and safety helmets.
Professional Husqvarna 577764601, is one of the best hard caps you can use. The adjustable suspension system allows the users to adjust the best chainsaw helmet firmly on their heads.
Moreover, the product comes with 1 warranty and 90 days money back guarantee. For professional forest workers, I recommend using the Husqvarna 577764601.
- The helmet system is right according to the ANSI Z89.1-2003 standards. It also follows the class GE standards.
- For improved visibility, the helmet is colored orange, it not only increase the visibility worker while he is working but also acts as a reflective surface to reflect the harmful rays coming from the sun.
- The hearing protectors keep your ears safe while operating the chainsaw. They can absorb sounds to around 25 dB.
- The face metal visor, safeguards from the flying debris that is scattering while the cutting procedure.
- The neck protectors protect the neck of the chainsaw user.
The STIHL Woodcutter helmet system is lightweight, which makes it perfect for the people who want to use it at home.
The STIHL is very easy to handle. The inside vented shells in the helmets provide the way for air to enter to keep the inside cool and sweat free.
There is a comfortable support through the six-point suspension. Moreover, the hearings protections keep your ears safe while you are operating the chainsaw or wood cutter.
STIHL is right according to the Class G certified standards. For homeowners, I recommend purchasing the STIHL helmet system. Some of the main features of STIHL helmet system are as follows:
- Its light weight makes it a useful helmet while cutting the wood. It does not shift extra weight on your head and allows you to work efficiently and quickly.
- It is the best for non-professional users.
- It is cheap and is best for home jobs that owners carry out in their backyards.
- STIHL is best for people who use pole pruners and chain saws to perform the cutting and trimming activities.
While working in the forests with trees, the workers need to make sure that they are safe and protected from any contingencies.
These are the best safety tools that can you can use while working in the forests.
Even if you are working in your backyard, you can utilize the TR safety helmet and protection to safeguard yourself.
The TR industrial model has a 5 in 1 combination safety helmet. It provides you safety and security while working in all sorts of conditions. It provides protection while using brush cutters, trimmers, and chainsaws.
Its adjustable headband is the most elegant feature, which makes is easy to use. It is usually available in two colors gold and yellow. The weight of the helmet is around 2.5 lb, which is pretty light.
- It is much light in weight, which makes it very easy to carry and simple to handle.
- The interchangeable plastic and mesh visors can shield you from the debris.
- The dial knob that is around 52 to 62 centimeters in circumference can be easily adjusted. Moreover, this helps in securing it firmly on the head of the user.
- The model is made according to the ANSI Z89.1-2003 standards and is CE approved.
- It has removable and adjustable earmuffs. These can provide you maximum protection during any job.
It is light in weight, and you can easily carry it. The face visor is made up of nylon sheet. It helps in protection against the flying debris during the cutting procedure.
The Chainsaw Protective Safety Helmet comes in various head sizes and is fit for most head sizes.
This hard cap is manufactured in bright orange color so that it is easily visible in the working area. Professional workers mostly use Chainsaw protective safety helmet who work in forests. Chainsaw owners can use these who love to cut down trees on their own, in the backyards.
Some of the key features of the Chainsaw Protective helmet are as under:
- It weighs about 2.2 lb, which is perhaps the lightest in weight and is used enormously for this reason. Lightweight makes it easier to handle.
- The ratchet adjustment feature allows it to fit according to the size of your head.
- Along with the nylon face visor, the protective ear muffs, keep your ears protected while you are operating the chainsaw.
- The helmet system is right according to the ANSI S12.42 NRR28 standards. Moreover, it cheaper as compared some other helmets of its type.
Above explained are some the best chainsaw helmet systems that I recommend you to purchase. These helmets are available in different prices, shapes, and sizes, and you may choose according to your working environment.
While buying these safety caps you need to check the comfort level and the accurate size for you head. The color of the helmets should also be determined. The slightest of detail matters while purchasing these kinds of protective helmets.